Flutter E-Commerce Starter Kit With WooCommerce Integration [Developer Edition]
Note: You will get Support and Access to the project repo as per the license type. Refer the terms for the respective license below.
Use of an item is bound by the license you purchase. A license grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item in your personal or commercial projects.
GeekyAnts agrees in writing that customer's license can be transferable in the event of sale of the entire company or the purchase of the company’s intellectual property assets.
There are several licenses available:
- Your use of the item is restricted to a single deployment (one iOS app and one Android app).
- You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client.
- The source code may not be redistributed or resold. Though, the compiled app can be distributed in the market.
- If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
- If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
- You will get Support and Access to the project repo for 6 months only.